Last week I asked you guys to vote for the recipe you wanted to see next, and here it is! This Cheesy Taco Dip is seriously so simple and easy, it just calls for 3 ingredients – unless you want to count the chips and water, then it calls for 5 ingredients. Either way, it’s easy peasy lemon squeezy!
My mom has been making this dip for years now, and we have it for every special occasion we can think of. We just love it, and I know you and your family will, too!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Add the can of queso cheese to a 1 quart crock-pot and turn it to HIGH.
Then start browning your ground beef.
When the beef is cooked through, drain out the grease, and add your taco seasoning and water. You make the ground beef just as if you are making tacos. Allow the meat to simmer with the spices and water for about 5 minutes, or until most of the liquid is evaporated.
When the meat is ready, add it to the queso in the crock-pot. Mix well and let it cook until it is warmed through, about 1-2 hours on HIGH, or, about 3 hours on LOW.
Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy! YUM! 🙂
- 1 23 oz can Tostitos Dip Salsa Con Queso, Medium
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning (or 1 packet)
- 1/2 cup water (or however much water your taco seasoning instructs you to use)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Add the jar of queso into a 1 quart crock-pot and turn to HIGH.
- In a small/medium pan, brown your ground beef until cooked thoroughly.
- Drain the excess grease.
- Add in your taco seasoning and water and mix well.
- Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes, or until the water is mostly evaporated.
- Add ground beef to the crock-pot with cheese, and mix well.
- Leave it in the crock-pot on HIGH until warmed through, about 1-2 hours. If you choose to cook it on LOW leave it for about 3 hours, or until warm.
- Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!