I may be biased because it’s my recipe, but it’s seriously good! You don’t have to use blueberries, use 3 cups of whatever fruit you want to be enveloped in a fluffy, buttery, breading, with those brown crispy edges….yummmmmmmmmm!
YOU WILL NEED:
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium sized bowl, mix 3 cups of your desired fruit (I used blueberries) with 3/4 cup granulated sugar.
In a separate large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/2 cup sugar.
Add in your milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix. Batter will not be smooth, small clumps are okay!
Grease a 8×10 inch casserole dish, and pour in the batter evenly.
Add the fruit and sugar mixture evenly over the top. Do not mix.
Put in oven and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the edges are browned and the middle isn’t jiggly!
Then enjoy this best ever cobbler! 😋
- 3 cups blueberries (or any fruit you want)
- 1 cup – 3/4 cup sugar DIVIDED
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 2 sticks butter, melted (or 1 cup of butter)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix 3 cups blueberries with 3/4 of a cup sugar and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and 1 cup sugar.
- Add milk, vanilla and melted butter to flour mix.
- Batter will not be smooth, small clumps are okay!
- Grease a 8×10 inch casserole dish and pour batter into it.
- Evenly drop the blueberry and sugar mixture on top of the batter. Do not mix.
- Put in oven and bake at 375 for 50-60 minutes, or until edges are crisp and the middle is done!
- Enjoy warm with a cold glass of milk! 🤤