I’ve been trying to perfect this Mac and cheese recipe for some time, and I’m happy to say I think this is the one. It’s sooo creamy and cheesy and just YUMMY! It’s also probably the easiest thing ever.
YOU WILL NEED:
Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Cube your cream cheese. Add all your ingredients to the slow cooker and mix it up.
Put your slow cooker on low and stir once every hour, to check doneness and help stop the sticking. It’s done when the milk has been absorbed by the pasta and the noodles are tender! About 2-3 hours.
- 2 cups macaroni noodles (1/2 box or 1/2 lb)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Colby jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan (I used grated, but you can also use shredded)
- 1/2 block (4 oz) of cream cheese – cut into squares
- 2.5 cups of milk
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut up your cream cheese into squares.
- Add all your ingredients to slow cooker and mix.
- Turn your slow cooker on low and cook until milk is absorbed and noodles are tender, about 2-3 hours. Stir the noodles every hour to check doneness and reduce sticking.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking and enjoy!