This potato salad recipe is one I’ve grown up on. We make it for every holiday, so when I was thinking about what recipes I wanted to share with you guys for Easter Sunday I knew this one needed to be on the list. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
YOU WILL NEED:
Hard boil 6 eggs. Take four large potatoes, or six small, peel them, and dice them up. Boil the potatoes until they are fork tender, be sure not to overcook them! If they are too done, they will just turn to mash when you mix up your potato salad.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except eggs and potatoes.
When the potatoes are done, drain them and rinse them in cold water to stop them from cooking further. Cut up 5 boiled eggs and mix with the potatoes.
Add in the sauce and gently fold all ingredients together. Cut up your last egg and lay it on the top of the potato salad.
You can eat this potato salad either warm or cold. I personally like it warm better, but the rest of my family likes it cold!
- 4 large potatoes – or 6 small
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbs yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Peel and dice your potatoes. Boil them until they are fork tender, but not falling apart.
- Hard boil 6 eggs.
- When potatoes are done, drain well and rinse with cold water to stop them from cooking more.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except eggs and potatoes.
- In a separate bowl, cut up 5 of the boiled eggs, and mix them with the cooked potatoes.
- Add the sauce mixture to the potato mixture and gently fold all ingredients together.
- Cut up the last egg and lay it on top.