This rich and creamy dessert is packed full with Oreos, and is the perfect dessert to serve for your next party! No baking required and very minimal effort involved, and it tastes wonderful!
YOU WILL NEED:
HOW TO MAKE:
With a mixer, cream together softened cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar.
In a separate bowl, make the pudding as directed. After the pudding thickens, add in the whipped cream. Mix well.
Add the pudding mix to the cream cheese mix, and mix with mixer.
Crush up your Oreos, and gently fold them into the mix.
Enjoy! Store in the fridge.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 8 oz tub whipped cream
- 1 lb package of Oreo cookies, crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the powdered sugar, cream cheese, and butter with a mixer.
- In a separate bowl, make pudding as directed, when pudding thickens, add whipped cream and mix well.
- Add pudding mix to cream cheese mix, and mix well with mixer.
- Crush up the Oreos, and add them to the cream cheese pudding mix. Gently fold until it comes together.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!