I’m pretty sure I love any food with grill marks. Corn included. This corn is grilled and topped off with a super yummy tangy butter – and what’s better – I’m SURE you have the entire 5 ingredients in your kitchen or pantry.
Watch the video for my grilled corn recipe on my Instagram @livingabundantlyblog
All credit goes to my Cooks Country Cookbook, where I got BOTH recipes! If you haven’t got your copy yet, you neeeeeed this cookbook!!! Go grab it!!
Letting your corn soak in the saltwater ensures your corn will not dry out on the grill. Make sure to not soak the ears of corn for longer than 8 hours, they will become too salty!
You will need:
- 6 ears of corn
- 6 tbs butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup salt
How to make:
- Husk the ears of corn completely.
- Add the corn, 1/2 cup salt, and 4 quarts of water in a large pot, and let sit for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- Mix butter, salt, pepper, mustard, and paprika in a bowl. Spread in 9×13 cake pan.
- Start grill, and turn broilers on high. Let it warm up for 10 minutes.
- Grill corn for about 15 minutes, turning every 2 minutes.
- Corn is done when it is bright yellow.
- Place the cooked corn in the pan with the butter, and roll the ears to coat.